Welcome to Phu Quoc Dog
This site provides documentation for Phu Quoc Dog, an Operating System parachain on the Polkadot network. Here, you'll find both high-level and technical information for developers, collators, end-users, and other Phu Quoc Dog network participants.
This site will be updated as Phu Quoc Dog evolves. We welcome everyone to join the Phu Quoc Dog community and contribute to this site and the project.
Phu Quoc Dog is a decentralized social network and NFT platform for pets, where you can share photos and videos of your pet's life. You can also help to rescue puppies, adopt a pet, find pet-friendly places and take advantage of our useful pet services. Dog protocol.
Phu Quoc Dog is a Substrate-based. Phu Quoc Dog is committed to providing easy-to-use blockchain infrastructure and creating a one-stop comprehensive infrastructure platform, which aims to reduce the threshold and cost for developers, while bringing them great returns.
PQD is a real token used to run ads on pet social networking platforms as well as exchanges related to shopping for pet products and services.
PQD is the native token of the Phu Quoc Dog network in a similar way that BTC is the native token of Bitcoin or Ether is the native token of the Ethereum blockchain.
The smallest unit of account in a Substrate network is the Planck (a reference to Planck Length, the smallest possible distance in the physical Universe). You can compare the Planck to Satoshis or Wei, while the PQD is like a bitcoin or an ether. Phu Quoc Doge mainnet is equal to 1e10 Planck.
Substrate and IPFS/S3 are the only required parts of the Phu Quoc Dog protocol.
Our project includes:
- Backend developed in PHP, running on MySQL, Elastic and using Web3js.
- UI and Mobile app developed in React.js and React native.
- Blockchain part: Substrate Technology, either ready-to-use framework or Parathread (and Relay Chain).
- Substrate Wallets supports blockchain Phu Quoc Dog and Polkadot.
Phu Quoc Dog is a Blockchain Operating System, which contains storage layer, smart contract layer, Defi protocol layer, and eApp layer, in detail:
- Storage layer: The storage protocol layer supports distributed storage of dApp data.
- Smart contract layer: It supports one-stop cross-chain deployment and calls of dApp. Phu Quoc Dog provides a Web3-compatible API, and existing web3 dApps can be migrated to Phu Quoc Dog without any change needed.
- Promoted comments and mentions. Set the cost at which people pay for guaranteed notification to the influencer.
- Distributed system for storing and accessing image, video, and data via IPFS,
The substrate is technically fit for Phu Quoc Dog. By building on top of Substrate, Phu Quoc Dog is able to leverage the extensive functionalities that Substrate provides out-of-the-box, rather than needing to build them from scratch. These functionalities include peer-to-peer networking, consensus mechanisms, governance functionality, and more.
Phu Quoc Dog TestNet and community will be available soon...